1) CHECK-IN IS 1:00 PM, CHECK-OUT BEFORE 11:00 AM. Early arrival and late departure will be billed at a half day fee.
2) ONE VEHICLE, ONE CAMPING UNIT PER SITE . Additional vehicles must be parked in assigned areas, NOT ON LAWNS!! No large carpets please.
3) CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT in the restrooms and on the gas dock. No running or horseplay on the docks. CAMPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY DOCK BUT THE GAS DOCK. please respect our boaters privacy. Fishing is at the gas dock and off shore line only.
4) VISITORS MUST REGISTER AT THE OFFICE. A $1.00 day use fee will be charged and parking will be assigned. You may pre-pay your visitor fees, but they must still check-in at the office. All visitors must leave by 10pm. The over-night guest fee is $2.00 and should always be pre-paid. Your guests may not bring pets with them.
5) DOGS AND CATS MUST BE LEASHED, QUIET, AND IMMEDIATELY CLEANED UP AFTER. Do not walk your pet on other campsites. See attached sheet for further information on pet rules.
6) Dual A/C will not work on 30 amp service.
7) Small tents are permissible on certain sites to avoid cramped sleeping quarters. Additional cost for a tent is $3.00 per night
8) NO WASHING OF VEHICLES OR CAMPERS IS PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Please repair any leaking water hook-ups. Chlorinated metered water at 45 p.s.i.
9) GRAY WATER must be disposed of at the dump station or utility sink. DO NOT DRAIN GRAY WATER ON THE GROUND.
10) CAMPFIRES IN FIRE RINGS ONLY. Firewood is for sale behind the office at $3.00 an armload. Use honor box after hours. DO NOT burn wood with nails or metal of any kind in it!
11) 10 M P H speed limit is strictly enforced. Please stay on gravel with vehicles, campers, boats and bikes. DO NOT cut thru other campers sites.
12) QUIET HOURS ARE 10PM TO 8AM DAILY. Please DO NOT idle at the dump station or on your site.
13) NO SWIMMING. NO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE. NO FIREARMS. NO LOUD MUSIC. NO FIRECRACKERS.
14) PORTABLE PUMP-OUT SERVICE- available M - F @ $4.00 per valve.
sign up and pre-pay at the office.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The sirens you hear at noon and 6pm are volunteer fire dept. tests.
We have no storm warning system or shelter.